Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm Busy

The door was slightly opened and the sign "Happy Birthday Daddy!" inside the office made me think about home.

Dad is getting a pay cut and soon be a retiree. Sister still have to study.

It's not going to be easy. But I'll figure a way out.

... I always do. Sometimes =D

Recently, I was a bit troubled about how my Dad was. I know he's okay and all but... there's always this tiny little feeling at the corner of the heart that keeps worrying and make your stomach fizzy... urrgh!


Craving already for junk food...

The first thing I got was a Mc Spicy meal w/ cheese and a cheeseburger... and oreo bubble tea at Pasir Ris. It's heavenly!

"Hi, you nak makan meal aper?" said the McD's counter girl. Lucky I didn't laugh at her face. It's weird and funny... and what the fuck was that?! Even Malaysian McD don't say quite that. LOL!

But still, I need cookies & cream ice-cream... exciting movies... strawberry smoothie... more fast food... picnics... and I want to take pictures of beautiful scenery with people in it. Heh! I think, that'll be it. For now.

Training this week was extra physically demanding! And this week is just a little break... in a few hours I'll be going back. Well, I'm darker by the days. Not Indian Mexican, not Chinese Mexican eh eh! Haha. I think I like today. I think it's good... except for the no dinner part.

6 more weeks to go baby! ^_^


"Saufi, kau makin gelap eh! Macam keling." said mother when I'm having dinner. Basterd gila... haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment