Tuesday, February 16, 2010

If I had

I'll be back in camp yet again for another episode of...

WHATEVER.


If I had a girl, she will play a big part during my nights at camp. Someone to smoothen things out, at least on the phone. It's like, everyday I'll be hearing only guys voices and seeing guys. A girl is good. HAHAHA! Really. I don't want turn into gay perverts.

If I had a girl, I'll stick the tiny photo on the underside of the double deck bed on top just to see before I sleep. I'll just have more of them to complete the square on the bed grill.

Okay, okay... I got no girl for about 2 years already. And I don't fall in love easily. But...

"Kalau dapat matair confirm setia!"

Well, at least I don't cheat and having someone else just to forget the ex. That's the worse ever.

And the good part is I'm not searching for just a girl, but a potential wife. Scary enough? I just see myself with responsibility heading towards me. So might as well to be open about it. It's going to happen anyways.


"What's difference between a bench and a matrep?"
"A bench could support a family while a matrep can't"

haha!



Damn it.

An hour till I meet the mates for lunch before booking in.

4 days till I'm out, hopefully.


"'cause you don't have the time to notice the obvious."

No comments:

Post a Comment