Tuesday, September 22, 2009

still getting but...

now's the time to celebrate. there's food after food. the first day did only 4 houses and still getting my green packets. there's no need for me to refuse but to accept it. i'm unemployed, not schooling and i'm broke. thanks god this happen! haha. this year's going to be the last. NS is around the corner and soon it's my turn to do the giving. i'm done with the junior years of my life and i'm going to be the senior ones. join the gang!

well, the second day was just staying at home waiting for the relatives to come. it was mee soto and the hari raya kuihs, the hot tea and 'air aaron aziz'. the closest cousins came down. my 2nd eldest cousin, midah brought her twins down, andika and andriana. two bunch of cute cubby little fellow. one is hyperactive, the other just like to laze around. shahidah brought the mischievous irfan and izzah. that's much it besides trying to control my nephew & nieces. according to my mother's side of the family i'm probably the 3rd one in line in the male sector. hahaha. ok the photo's are up my facebook for viewing.

the commotion had died down. i'm probably not going out with my family because of dad working and possibly staying at home for visitors to come. it's tiring to entertain guests but what to do when my dad is not around. *sigh*

anyways, happy hari raya folks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment