Saturday, April 10, 2010

Splitting Nails

For the past 3 days I'm sick, even way before. I missed the 24km route march, the parade, the Kodak moments with the mates. I POP-ed at home, down with a fucking high fever and packets of pills. Part of me wants to stay but damn it I was too sick to even carry my own bag for another click.

The once in a lifetime event of photos of me aren't there. No memories. Disappointed. Can't help it but to suck it up. There's always others right? Hmm...

I'm getting better already. I can feel the fever is wearing off. But the cough is bloody irritating. I think I screwed up my knees. Everytime I bend them and wanted to straighten them out it hurts badly. CB!

Ahhh, nevermind. It's a week of civilian holiday life for me. I hope I got into a good posting *cross fingers*

Goodbye Paris and ferry rides for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment